Fashion Friday: The Year of the Dress

It's hard to believe this is my last Fashion Friday post of 2016!

2016 was a real crazy year a lot of up and downs but I intend to make 2017 way better! As far as this blog goes no real new changes I just can't wait to share more as my style begins to develop and grow.

This was my first year to fully commit to the pin up style. I've spent years trying to figure out who I was as a person. I have gone through quite a bit of style changes throughout the years. I just never felt truly happy with any of those styles it wasn't until I did my first pin up shoot, and buying my first dress that I discovered how much I loved it! Part of me wishes I had discovered this style earlier in my life like in my 20's a lot of the girls I follow are that age level and I admire them for discovering their true style so early. In my 20's I was still struggling to find myself I was a total tomboy and you wouldn't catch me in a dress let a lone a skirt! I made rare exceptions to that. But as I've gotten older, and discovered how much I love dress and skirts, I can't imagine my life any different!

Now not all my dresses are featured, I did my top 6 (which was hard!) I love all my dresses equally!



Upper left: Sourpuss Sweetheart Dress

Upper right: Pull up a Cherry Dress 

Middle left: Suki 50's Dress

Middle right: Eleanor Paige Dress

Lower left: Sourpuss Anchor Sweetheart Dress 

Lower right: Loretta Dress in Atomic Print by Bernie Dexter (my unicorn!)



Thank you so much for your support this year and let's make 2017 the best!! Have a Happy and Safe New Year!!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts