Ipsy glam bag March

Hello!

I know I never got around to sharing my February glam bag with you but it was a crazy month with winter blues, etc. Plus it wasn't that good of a glam bag maybe a B- but March's bag came and I was happy all over again! I surprised it came a little earlier than normal too!



The bag itself is cute orange with mint not two colors I would have never thought of combining! The bag also comes in all mint with orange flowers too.

Products:

NYX liquid suede cream lipstick in kitten heels: Finally a red lipstick! I love red lipsticks and this product is amazing! It's a long lasting a fun color!!

Beau Gachis Paris eyeshadow brush: I love getting brushes because I need new ones and these smaller ones I can save for when I travel!

Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush duo in rose gold: Rose gold has become such a trendy tone so I was excited to try this product. I don't like heavy dark color blushes so this is perfect!!

Alterna haircare cavair anti-aging miracle multiplying volume mist: You use this after you wash your hair while it's wet. It smells good so I used it after I showered and I was getting ready for Jazzercise. Later I noticed it made my hair stiff? Not a fan of that! But I will use the product anways

Manna Kadar Cosmetics eye shadow in fantasy: I have gotten a lot of brown eye shadows with Ipsy  needless to say I don't need anymore! It's a nice shade and will get used, but I have so many! Hoping I can retake the quiz and get some different colors!

Overall I give the bag an A.

Until next month!

XO,

Margie Mae


Comments

Popular Posts