Suavecita Review

Note: This post is 100% my opinion on some great products I was not compensated for it 

I totally forgot that I haven't posted my review for Suavecita yet! Shows how time has gotten away from me!

Anyways I finally gotten around to ordering from Suavecita which is a hair company that sells pomade, hair products, and cosmetics. Along with Suavecito for guys.

What I ordered was:



Firm hold hairspray

4 oz of pomade

Lipstick in Victory

First off, the prices are reasonable and I got free shipping (holla!).

The order was processed and shipped right away (awesome)

But I was a bit surprised when the box was a bit on the big side.Granted I know I ordered hair spray but it could have been shipped in a shoe box sized box. It was mostly plastic air package bags (fail). So that was a tad disappointing because I have seen some of the cute packaging on their social media.

Onto the products!

The Hairspray

I love that all their products are cruelty free. Now to be honest, I was still working on using up a can of hairspray that I already have then I cut my hair and I have been staying away hairspray only because I don't feel it's necessary when I just use mouse or a little bit of gel now. But I did try a few times and I love it. It's not as heavy as some of my other hairspray.

The pomade

This is why I wanted to order from Suavecita was for the pomade because a lot of pin up gals I follow use it. I have used the product a few times and I plan to more now that I have shorter hair with styling (I am working on learning how to use a curling iron). But it smells great and easy to use. I was surprised on how large 4oz really is!

The Lipstick

Has been a hit and a miss. I was surprised that it wasn't creamy compared to some of my drugstore brand lipsticks that I use because up until I ordered from Suavecita, I have been using drugstore brand lipstick. If I use a red gloss as liner or a lip pencil that helps putting on the lipstick. It's a darker red but I do love it.

Overall I give Suavecita an A- I plan on ordering from them again some of their cute merchandise, they have a dry shampoo, new lippy colors, bubble bath/body wash, plus really fun merchandise too!

Get it Rucca!!!

 XO,

Margie Mae 


Comments

Popular Posts