Scene of the Crash 2019

Happy Monday Darlings!

The fab ladies of SOTC 


It's almost the end of July which is unbelievable to me. I feel like this summer is flying fast! Saturday was the Scene of the Crash which has been my 2nd year competing in this contest and was my 10th contest. Check out last year's post.

NE Pinup Society Representing! 


The weather this year was supposed to be hot AF but as we (Cora and I) got closer to Sioux City the weather got funky and then it down poured. But it help cool down the day (until later #midwest) for us to do the contest!!

This year for SOTC, they changed things up. We had to pre-register for the contest (which is typical for most contests), the hardest part was waiting to see that I got in I mean it was a no brainier but they were SLOW at getting the girls introduced which can be nerve racking.



Dress: Hell Bunny via Sourpuss
Sunnies: Amazon
Shoes: Converse
Hair Flower: Classic Paradise
Bangles: Luxulite




Anyways, we checked in and given our numbers. We were going in groups of 3 and guess who was first. You guessed it ME! I actually wasn't nervous because we didn't have to answer any questions but we did have to do a pose off which I still need to practice on and sadly I didn't make it to the 2nd round.

But I was really happy that 4 four of our local gals made it through to the top ten and 3 made it into the top 6, plus one got 3rd place that was really exciting!! Looking back at the photos now, despite not getting in I had a really good time. Even my feet were killing me and I was pmsing (sorry not sorry).




I have another contest in two weeks, then I have in late September but I haven't decided how many more I want to do this year going forward. There is one at the end of August in Kansas City, but also Vintage Bike Night is coming up, and Rustemberfest (one I have yet to compete in). So we shall see. I do have an upcoming photo shoot with Focal Points by Frankie at the end of August too.


Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts