10 years

Happy Saturday! I have 1 week until my next contest so I'm pretty excited.

I have a lot to share next week all my orders came in at once (I am not kidding) so brace yourselves!

Today I wanted to share something pretty exciting that happen on Thursday:


Yes I got 10 years at the hospital and the ceremony was on Thursday. I have had mixed feelings about it this year because of losing my job with Pay Flex and having to go back full time was a hard pill to swallow, I am still adjusting to my new schedule and have been officially back 3 months but it has not been terrible. I work four days then have three off which and is pretty much consistent. It's nice to have vacation time, and benefits.


It was nice to go and be recognized. 10 years and 3 different name changes.  What a wild ride it has been. I don't know what the future holds but I just will take on each day as it comes.

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts