Let's talk eye shadow palettes

Happy Wednesday Darlings!!

I survived the work week (I work Saturday-Tuesday) and I get a couple days to relax. I've been back full-time 2 months now, I am enjoying my schedule overall for the most part (I hate working weekends though) the 10 hour days aren't so bad and I get 3 days off out the deal.

Today, I wanted to talk about eye shadow palettes. Since getting into pinup, I gravitate towards makeup more so I wanted to share my small collection of palettes that I've acquired over the years. Plus this is in preparation for my new palette coming soon!!

In the beginning, I had one really old NYC blue palette (that I should probably toss) and a small Wonder Woman palette (I won't toss that). I feel weird that stuff like that has an expiration date on it when you spend so much $$ on certain palettes and then have to toss them later? Just saying.

Anyways....



NYX-Ultimate Shadow Palette $18.00. I think I got this cheaper at Target but I can't remember but when I was watching the 2018 Face Awards some other contestants were using this palette so I figured it was a good one to invest in. The best part this palette had red and yellow which I was lacking prior to purchasing this palette. What I love most about this: It's small enough to travel with which I haven't yet but it's perfect to do so. (also NYX is a drug store brand but more high end in my opinion)






BH Cosmetics Aurora Lights Palette $21.00 I actually gotten this as a gift during our pinup Christmas party last year. I LOVE this palette! You know me I love glitter and this is such a fun palette!





Sola Look Grease Pink Ladies Palette $40.00 (it's currently sold out) now I don't think I spent $40.00 on this I think there was a sale when I got it. I got a free Pink Ladies patch and a Rizzo sticker. This is also another fun palette I love Grease and I'm an honorary pink lady :)




Wet N Wild Crystal Caveran Megaglo Eyeshadow Trio Amethyst $4.99. That's a mouthful!! I love Wet N Wild products (drug store brand in case you didn't know) but they are stepping up their game a bit. I got this to be a bit different, step out of my comfort zone a bit, plus I used this palette with my Luna Lovegood Cosplay this one would also be good for travel too.


Those are my palettes! I can't wait to share my new one with you soon!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts