Besame Lipstick review

*All opinions are my own.

Besame Cosmetics is a line of vintage inspired cosmetics. I have been wanting the color Victory (1941) since it was sold out for a while. Luckily it was re-released with as a special edition with a collectors pin. I had to jump at the chance! I saved it for my Christmas stocking :)

Actually I got a ton of red lipstick for Christmas besides Besame but I am saving one of the tubes for my January favorites.

What I love is the gold vintage style tube it's so pretty! It's a tad smaller than a normal tube of lipstick but that was the way they were back then. But it fits in my lipstick case perfectly!



Also notice the square cut as opposed to the point that again regular lipstick has! Very vintage.





The color is a gorgeous red and is long lasting! I gave a set as a gift for Christmas to a friend a fellow pinup/vintage lover and she raved how long it lasted!

Overall I give Besame lipstick an A+ I plan to order from them again soon!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts