January favorites!

It's the first monthly favorites for 2017!! Wow I can't believe January is over it's been a roller coaster month!

Body Favorites

Perfumes:


I have two perfumes I got for Christmas (one was in my stocking). Brittany Spears Midnight Fantasy is old school like early 2000? I loved the scent and I never had a full sized bottle so I purchased it. The other is a knock off Ed Hardy brand (I love Ed Hardy perfumes) called Paradise Girl by Inky and smells amazing. As you know, I rotate my scents out seasonally going with heavier scents in the fall/winter then in clean/fruity scents in the spring and summer.

Blenders!



I got a pack from Old Navy for $10 in a 3 pack. Can't beat that! Because they are over $20 a pop. So I was really excited because I've been wanting to try a blender forever it works well!! Plus I have extras!

Mask of  Magnanimity from Lush (sample) this is just a sample if you remember from my Lush hall but I am in LOVE! It smells good, and my skin looks amazing after! So I will be purchasing the larger container later on. I try to do masks once a week but with this mask I did it twice a week. I am hoping to incorporate masks more often in my skin care routine.

Purse:



Another purse I know but I haven't bought one since my Thirty One clutch so I am due! This is from Hot Topic via Lounge Fly of Disney Villains. I have been wanting a Lounge Fly purse in forever so I jumped at a chance at this one. It does not disappoint! I need to get the matching wallet when it comes out.

Restaurant:

Kobe Steakhouse Omaha. A couple weeks ago I took my friend Mandy to Kobe Steak House in Omaha to celebrate her birthday that was on Tuesday (Jan 10) I had never been there and always wanted to go there. It was really good!! There was so much food which amazed me. I had ordered an appetizer because you never know at places and actually we had soup/salad plus the main course. Also drinks too. It was a tad pricey when it was all said and done but no regrets we had a great time!

Self-care product:



Yogi Sleepy Tea.

I got Yogi Tea from Target recently and I purchased the Bedtime tea or as I like to call it sleepy tea. It comes with a motivational message that I've kept a few and stuck them in my good things jar. I honestly don't do herbal teas, but I decided to give it a try and I love it!


******************

Despite the crazy politics, it's been a shaky start to 2017 my Aunt (my dad's only sister) passed away on the 2nd and last year I had another aunt pass. She lived in Florida with my cousin and I haven't seen her in 16 years so it was hard to process. Going through her old photos with my dad and uncle (they were three oldest) helped me cope.

I am almost to the halfway point of the semester with school already. It's a business class so it's a tad challenging to say the least! So that's why there has been lack of posts! I do have some anti Valentines/Valentines posts coming up so stay tuned!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts