Fandom of the month club

Hello and Happy New Year!

I am back to start 2017 off right! As far as resolutions go I call them goals. I plan to stay on task with school, travel more, find a cheaper place to live, save money for real adult purchase (besides my new car) get back to the gym, get more tattoos and of course expand my pin up wardrobe!

Today I am sharing a new monthly subscription program I joined. Fandom of the Month Club Sadly, I have decided to part ways with Loot Crate because they are raising their costs and I have been skipping months to avoid cost but I just decided to end it all together. I did enjoy the boxes that I had received the past year but it was time to move one.

My friend Tori suggested this box so I looked into it. The cost wasn't terrible so I decided to try it! If you don't know what Fandom is basically it's nerdy jewelry. Which is like Loot Crate but with jewelry. Who doesn't love jewelry?

So I was excited when the little box arrived! The theme was Beauty and The Beast. It's one of my favorite Disney movies:



Items:

Rose Earrings

Necklace/watch "Tale as old as time"

Book ring

Bracelet with the other characters

Gaston's fan club magnet (the girls)

The chain on the necklace broke right away so I had to repair it which was no big deal because I have the tools to do so. I wish the magnet had the faces on the girls because I almost didn't recognize them. It took some thought.

But I loved the box and the accessories nonetheless!

For the first box I'd give it an A.

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts