Fashion Friday: Traci Lords

This is my first Fashion Friday of 2017!!

Crybaby is one of my favorite movies (In fact I watched it during NYE). I am a die hard Johnny Depp fan also I love Traci Lords aka Wanda Woodard so when Pin Up Girl Clothing introduced their Juvenile Delinquent Line including high wasted pants. I was excited however I wasn't sure about buying the pants. Mainly because they were white and I wasn't sure if they would even look good on me. But I took a chance and I LOVE these pants! Plus they should be introducing more dresses this year in the print!!

The best part is you can do red, black or  white with these pants and it will work! I ordered a 2X which is my usual size for some skirts. They are a tad big on me:


Not bad for using the sink for a tripod! 












Pants: Pin Up Girl Clothing 

Top: Target 

Earrings: Luxulite 

Brooch: InsomniacCreations 

I've mentioned before how much I love boat neck tees from Target. It's actually a pin up staple for me and stripes too. I have the basic colors red, black and white plus 3 different stripe tops. I've been wanting to do a post on them hopefully soon!

"You've made me the happiest juvenile delinquent ever!" Wade Crybaby Walker

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts