Good things Jar

Happy Wednesday!

For the start of 2017, I started a good things jar. I had seen this on Facebook so I decided to give it a go. In fact another blogger Scathingly Brilliant  I follow she has done one for a couples years.

I got a mason jar and kept the decorating simple by using some Dollar Store stickers (I may add some ribbon later on):



And of course I put Captain America on top:



What you do is record anything good that happens during the week and put in the jar. It can be more than one thing. I have dated mine and used colored sticky notes. I am going to try different colors for each month.


Once you have the jar full on New Year's Eve and look back on your great year. I think after last year this would be perfect to reflect on the great memories throughout the year and that I may have forgotten. I also put in my stub from La La Land and if I got to any other movies since they're small enough to fit. I may need a bigger jar by the end of the year! ;)

I think we're pass the ice storm that was three days! (Sun, Mon, Tues) I didn't have school anyways because of MLK day and Tuesday I don't have class anyways.

Have a great Day!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts