Small Business Saturday: The Bonnit

Today's small business Saturday is a newer company I discovered recently on Instagram through another small business (I love how that works!). The company is called The Bonnit  Remember rain bonnets? Your grandma probably wore one during rainy days or maybe even your mom?  The Bonnit is "not your granny's Bonnet" They have taken bonnets and have done a retro/pin up twist to them!

I was lucky enough during the month of December to have won The Bonnit during their 12 days of Christmas give away! So did my friend Sara :) I received the anchor print:




The weather hasn't been exactly rainy enough for me to wear it yet plus it's cold too.

But the quality is great and the print is super cute (there are other prints too). Can't wait for Spring!!

Have a great day!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts