Upcycling wrapping: Blogmas Day 17

Today is my brother's birthday! And I have a morning class on a Sunday. Go figure! Also I forgot to post date this one so I am back tracking a bit.

This year for gift wrapping, I decided to "up cycle" with stuff I already had. I have been saving tissue paper to use, along with bags and rolls of wrapping paper I already have. Instead of buying different items. Plus I still had a roll of wrapping paper left from last year as well.




I did invest in one bag and some materials to make DIY my own gift tags but the rest is up cycled. Which are from the Dollar Spot at Target and stickers too:


Plus your gift won't show through if you wrap it really well. But I love the colorful packaging this year :)

Hope you had an awesome day!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts