X is for Extra (Blogmas Day 11)

We're almost done! So technically I should be done with The ABC's of Pinup December 25th but I haven't decided what I am posting for letter Z heck is was hard to figure out letter X. It maybe a cop out but hey it works.

X is for eXtra

With it being Christmas and all you have the perfect Christmas outfit, a fabulous brooch but maybe you're missing else? Like a fancy head piece perhaps? Nothing says eXtra like a fun holiday headpiece!

I am sharing links of some of my favorite picks for Christmas Hair pieces:

Claire's

As you know, I love Claire's even though I am in my 30's. It's been my youth even though some of the store has changed since I was a teen but they still have great stuff!

Big Green Confetti Bow Headband

Now you can totally DIY this but if that's not your thing you can buy this instead (and Clarie's is currently buy one get one free so buy one for you and your bestie!) It also comes in red and silver 

Holiday ornament headband 

If you're a tacky/kitchmas fan, you will love this headband or this one too

Unicorn Christmas Headband 

Yes that's right. Unicorn Christmas Headband!!! Because unicorns are festive AF

3D Christmas Tree Headband 

One more tacky/kitchmas item is this cute Christmas tree headband

Icing

This is Claire's sister company so they do carry the same items but if you're looking for something simpler and yet still want to sparkle (because that's what Christmas is all about right?) you can get some simple head chains

Braided Silver and Rhinestone chain head wrap

I thought this was really pretty and makes since a simple yet pretty statement.

Amazon

I searched head chains on Amazon and in my favorite version of The Nutcracker, Claria's father gives her a beautiful pearl head piece. I instantly would make my own from necklaces when I was a kid and I found this version that's really pretty plus inexpensive.

The Oblong Box Shop

Let's talk Christmas Crowns. Like I said if you're the ultimate queen of Christmas Kitsch this is for you:

The Ultimate Holiday Crown 

It's pretty impressive if I do so say myself. And it's pretty affordable too

Last but not least if you're a boho kinda gal and these pieces above don't fit your style but you still want to be eXtra for Christmas just not with all the bells and whistles of the ones above checkout Flowerlovers on Etsy. They have pretty custom styled Christmas hair pieces this one is my favorite!

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts