Fashion Friday Blomgas Day 22

Finally the rest of my Christmas outfits came in so I will be sharing this outfit today and probably the other which is cardigan next Friday as my last Fashion Friday for 2017 and my Christmas dress will be on the 26th.

Now onto the post!

While I was at Fia and Belle, I took advantage of the antique mirror to take a outfit selfie:



Dress: Sourpuss Christmas Kewpie's Scuba Dress
Cardigan: Sourpuss Santa's Little Kewpie's Cardigan
Hair Flowers: Pinup in a pack
Tights: Wal-Mart

I had my doubts about this dress. I love Kewpie's, but the dress has a boob window and I wasn't sure if I would like it. The other dress I wanted was sold out (sad face) in my size so I got this one instead and it turns out I really loved it!

The cardigan is great with the dress too I got so many compliments on this outfit. I had added a petticoat with it last Friday but didn't on Saturday it looks better without it. The tights are supposed to be thermal control which seem to work well so far.

I work this weekend then off Christmas Eve, then I go back Christmas night then I have my normal schedule now.

Have a great holiday weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts