M'Lady Coffee House

I am still trying to catch up on posts here. The rest will have to wait until the New Year, after Saturday, I will be taking a break and be back Tuesday.

Anyways....

I wanted to go to Christmas at Junkstock but sadly I didn't make it but instead I got to have Mimosas at M'Lady Coffee House located in the May Brothers Building in Fremont. The May family is a big name in my town the small museum is also named after them too. The building used to be an antique store and I think was another business of some kind before it became a coffee house which is really nice we need more businesses like this!

It was very aesthetically pleasing!

I snapped a couple of photos:

You know I love a good mural

This picture made me so happy


It's a great place! I have yet to try the coffee/food there but I enjoy it!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts