Blogmas Day 9: Downtown Fremont

One of my Christmas Traditions is to look at Christmas lights. I haphazardly been looking at lights as I have been driving around Omaha/Fremont on my way to internship locations. Last Friday when I returned to town, I snapped a few pictures of Downtown Fremont (where I live) and I decided to share the pictures!

It's a major Award!

One of my favorite antique stores Uncle Sam's they do "A Christmas Story" display for their window


We have a passageway and this is in the center of it. My camera phone doesn't pick up well.

Santa rides a tractor in Nebraska! 


The Junkton Flea Market is another favorite place of mine and they had some really fun decorations!



I love checking all the window displays and lights!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts