Lauritzen Gardens Christmas Blogmas Day 6

Saturday night my friend Sara and I put on our best dresses and went to see Holiday Poinsettia Show Aglow at Lauritzen Gardens. It's a tradition that the gardens has been doing. My schedule was busy last year but this year I planned to make it a priority:


The tree about 720 poinsettias make up that tree. It's so pretty!!

Now trust me when I say that I would love to share ALL my pictures but that would be annoying AF.


 If you remember WAY back in May I went to see The Amazing Stinko  this was the location where Stinko lived for it's short time. I love the silver trees with the pink lights on it.

Blue balls

They put glowing orbs in the ponds, etc which was really, really fun!


The colors where SO Amazing!

If you live in the Omaha area, you need to go check this out it's worth the $10 admission. From 5-8pm on the weekends through the New Year!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts