Fashion Friday: Christmas Accessories Blogmas Day 1

Welcome to Blogmas!

I decided to start with some of the Christmas/holiday accessories that I have picked up in the past as well as this year. I still have a few places I am hoping to get to before the holiday is over!

ErstWilder



First up is my Snowflake brooch from Erst Wilder's Christmas Line. I chose this one because it can be worn after the holidays too.

Dolly Cool



Claire has yet again outdone herself with these fantastic brooches! Also I picked up a set of matching Christmas sparrow earrings!

Femme DeBloom



I really wanted the wreath brooch from The Nightmare Before Christmas when I saw Melanie do a sneak peek on her Instagram for Dapper Day and I had to have it. I was lucky to snag one! I also got some Mickey Snowman cardigan clips which are super cute!

The Ambrosia Bowl



These were from last year but I did not get these in time to wear for Christmas #slowmail. As you know, Erin has taken time off from her shop, but I love the deer and Charlie Brown brooches I am really excited to wear these this year!

Last but not least this brooch is vintage from my childhood, I remember wearing it as a kid. It's a dancing Santa:



You pull the cord and he dances!

I am still hoping to order from Luxulite and squeeze in one more order with Dolly Cool too.

Tonight is my nephew Luke's first Christmas program so I am excited to see him!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts