Christmas Decor Blogmas Day 25

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I can't believe it is December 25th. And that I actually blogged for 25 days straight minus a close call on the 17th but I did it! I will be reflecting on that later on.

I am finally sharing my decor which isn't much this year because I couldn't locate one of my boxes (again) so I gave up looking for it and just settled for what I put out. Without further ado...



Red Ranger is decked the halls in his finest! (okay my turban from Pinup in a Pack), tinsel and Rudolph of course.
  


The end table to the right of Red Ranger you've seen the Erst Wilder tree, then I did get some gold ornaments to put in my blue bowl from Goodwill and a cute little Starbucks ornament. 



My little red and black end table just has my apothecary jar with Target dollar spot ornaments and my vintage salt and pepper shakers of Mr. and Mrs. C then some Christmas kisses.



I got this Jack Skellington Santa Nutcracker this year they had two styles him in the full outfit and this one at Wal-Greens. I added my glass Nutcracker and then I put out my Jack Skellington votive holders that were out for Halloween but hey they can be Christmas too. 






I put my Tropical Christmas decorations up on my entertainment center this year as opposed to my bathroom since I didn't have anything on top on here. 

I also have a small collection of Christmas plush on my cedar chest





Last but not least:

Don't mind the cat tail!

My tree and chair decorated this is where I put my gifts this year it turned out pretty cool.

I will be finishing out the week with the rest of my posts! 

Have a Merry Christmas!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent  
 

Comments

Popular Posts