Laka Lono Rum Club: Pinups and Pineapples (Blogmas Day 5)

Almost Three weeks ago, I went to an event with my pinup group Omaha Pinups "Pinups and Pineapples" at Laka Lono Rum Club which is a Tiki Rum bar down in the Old Market in Omaha. I wish really excited to finally attend an event at the bar!

Here was my outfit for the event:



When we got to the bar I had no idea it was down stairs (total blonde moment) it's right by Wheatfields:

Love the sign!





When you walk into the bar the atmosphere blows you away! The had giant tiki statues!


Best shot I could get!

They even have swing chairs which were totally fun!

The drinks. My original plan was to just to do one drink but I ended trying two the first was Beach please (I included drink prices below)


Drink Price $9

Which was a mix of Vodka, Elder ower, Lemon, Vanilla, Lychee, Pearl Dust, Li Hing Mui. Which was a tad strong for me and I am a light weight but luckily I carb loaded before.

The other drink I saw a ton of people getting was called Head Games:

Drink price: $11

Which was a mix of Black Strap Rum, Spiced Rum, Coffee, Banana, Macadamia, Whipped Coconut Cream it was served in this real cute shrunken head glass! It was yummy!

Other details: They have group drinks and when the group drinks happen for example there is a group called The Siren and so they played a siren song. Also they play music for a mystery drink if it was picked too.

Overall I enjoyed the Laka Lono the atmosphere was excellent, the drink prices was a tad high and I wished the played more tiki style music like Jimmy Buffett, Kenny Chesney etc. But they played good tunes though. But I will be going back!

I give Laka Lono an A+

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts