Blogmas Day 7: Pinup in a pack Nov

I realize that it's December but I was a bit late on getting my November Pinup in a pack I got it on Saturday December 2nd. So you might be seeing two posts this month. I have been trying to plan the rest of the month out and I have changed my mind of the order too.

Moving on! If you're no familiar Pinup in a Pack is a monthly subscription like Ipsy or Lootcrate but  is Pinup inspired for $19.95 a month. I will be replacing Ipsy with this going forward. 


I was really excited because this month pack has sunglasses!! They are so amazing!! The hair flowers I wore with my outfit for Fashion Friday.

The earrings are a tad big, and I have yet to style them but I hope they work out! The best part about Pinup in pack, if you can't wear the sunglasses (if you have a prescription) contact customer service and they will hook you up! So they swap out the sunglasses with another accessory!

This months Pinup in a pack gets an A

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts