Christmas PJ's Blomgas Day 24

Guys! It's Christmas Eve! I can't believe Blogmas is nearly over! I had plans with blogmas but they fell through numerous times so I gave up and went with the flow. I have my Christmas decor to share which I am doing tomorrow. I still have stuff to share so I will be writing everyday into the New Year and I am back to my "normal" work schedule.

One of my Christmas Traditions I started is Christmas pajamas. I know people who do it and I want traditions that I want to eventually do with own family one day.

I almost gave up on having Christmas pajamas this year, because I could not find anything then I was at Wal-Mart Sunday morning and I found polka dot pajama bottoms! The are fleece and so cute!



I paired them with a red long sleeved t-shirt top. Which I will use to lounge in. I don't really sleep in pajama pants because I get super hot plus we've been experiencing an unseasonably warm December by afternoons mornings are cold but not horrible yet. But these will be lounge clothes today and tomorrow when I am at home.

See you tomorrow!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts