Blogmas Day 2 Pinup stocking stuffers

Happy Day 2 of Blogmas!

As you know, one of my Christmas Traditions is putting together a stocking for myself since it is just me, and I like to open it on Christmas morning, which I do one for Stark too. I did a small list on that post but it was a basic list and I wanted to share a more pinup related stocking stuffer list, so it might be a bit of a repeat but more of it is pinup related.

For me, I like to put stuff that I "need" that I use throughout the year that I run out of or I might need in general and I start my stocking shopping now, buying little items that I put away to stick in my stocking later it may seem weird to you but it's fun and a total surprise for me

Here is the list!

*Wallets: I always find a cute small wallet to stick in my stocking and I have starting carrying smaller clutches/purses so smaller wallets are ideal for anyone who needs a smaller sized one for small vintage clutches or purses like me.

*Beauty Blenders: Last year, I got a three pack of these at Old Navy, now I am down to my last one from that pack so I am due for a new set and you can bet this is on my list!

*Bobby pins/hair accessories: I am sure all pinups these items are a must! Hair flowers might be tricky to stick in the stocking because they might get crushed so you can pin them on the outside of the stocking or use them on the outside of the box (more on that later). Also hair ties are great, along with hair scarves because we can never have enough scarves!

*Hair products: Need pomade, combs, or setting lotion? Stick them in our stockings! 

*Nail files/etc: Nail files are pretty inexpensive and I watch for Michaels in their "Dollar spot" and again I go through these pretty quick and I carry them in my purse, etc.

*Brooches/small jewelry: Again a no brainier we pinups love our accessories!

*Sunglasses: Another must for my stocking

*Red lipstick or any cosmetic: I probably won't add this to my stocking this year because your girl has enough red lipstick (said no one ever!!) but I like Soft lips (lip balm) also perfume is good too!

*Gift cards: A pretty easy one! But a gift card to her favorite shop, or a photo session, etc can truly make her day! (Starbucks cards are my jam!)

*Socks yes actual socks: Who doesn't love socks? Even fluffy ones (my personal favorites) 

*Key chains: They're making a come back!

*Candy: It may seem odd but I love chocolate or sweets in my stocking!

*Nerdy stuff: A lot of pinups LOVE Harry Potter, Disney, Superheroes etc. So if you put something like a pin, wand, something along those lines in their stockings, you be their friend for life! I do want at least one of these in my stocking this year 

*Bath Bombs/Face masks: This could fall under beauty stuff  I know LUSH will have their Christmas line coming out  I know they're a tad bigger so that maybe wouldn't fit in a stocking but smaller ones are sold around the holidays I found some at Wal-Greens

*Office Supplies such as pens, pencils, etc: I love office supplies and I know I could always use new pens for my purse or for work!

*Sleep Masks: Since I work overnights, I use sleep masks during my sleep since it is during the day and I go through them pretty quickly the elastic tends to stretch out overtime but it's nice to have a new one in my stocking

I think that's all I can think of let me now if I missed anything!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts