Fashion Friday: Blogmas Day 8

I have made it a week into Blogmas!

Today is my first Christmas outfit too! As you know I am a huge fan of Retrolicious dresses when they introduce their Christmas line I went nuts for their Nutcracker Dress and Daisy Jones Locker carried it!!

My friend Sara took pictures while were at Lauritzen Gardens:


Nutcracker Dress: Retrolicious
Cardigan Hell Bunny
Brooch: Dolly Cool
Hair Flowers: Pinup in a Pack



The Nutcracker is one of my favorite Christmas movies. There was a real old version in the 90's that is my favorite! I just LOVE it. I was humming the music while wearing this dress and I wore it to my nephew's program Friday too and to a Relay For Life Christmas Tea.

My It has pockets pose!! 



This was such a fun dress and I can't wait to share my others!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts