Christmas outfit

Happy December 26th!

I hope you had a great Christmas! Mine was good pretty chill as usual. We actually got a white Christmas which has been a real long time since we had one!

Today I am sharing my Christmas outfit which I was really excited about!



Dress: Steady Hearts only Madeline Dress via Sourpuss 
Headband: Flying Worm Vintage
Shoes: American Eagle old from Payless

I had eyed this dress on Steady's site but I ordered through Sourpuss since I was going to order my Kewpie dress, etc. I feel in love with this dress when I got it even more so on the site. I did pair with black and silver accessories which included this clutch from Goodwill and this blinged headband from Flying Worm:


I still have to a clutch post which will be in the New Year!

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts