Fia & Belle Blogmas Day 23

Holy Smokes! It's Christmas Eve eve (yes it's a thing if you watch friends) and I actually still have Christmas related posts to do yet. Not to mention decorating that I finally got around to photographing. I have a feeling that I will be posting Christmas stuff after December 25th since it's my blog I can!

I had plans to go to Christmas at Junkstock which did not happen so I have missed three Junkstock's this year. Which I am bummed out about but it's it what it is.

So instead, I went to M'Lady Coffee House in Fremont (later post),  Fia & Belle (this post), Flying Worm Vintage and Hollywood Candy (later post).

Fia & Belle is a shop that's in down town Fremont. They recently moved into the old Schweser's building (the store almost two years ago now?) and to see the building transformed and breathe in life into it so so good. I took a ton of pictures but I won't share them all I might save them for another post maybe.


If you're a 90's kid you'll know about this!!



The old elevator has been turned into a Santa light display!


There was a combination of vintage/modern items in the shop.


The basement has more larger antiques here's another Christmas display


I totally love the vintage bicycle built for two and then the vintage claw bathtub which was in perfect condition by the way!!


The best part is they saved the old Schweser's sign!

I really loved the shop it had fun great products (I didn't buy anything it was fun to look!)

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts