Erst Wilder Tree Blogmas Day 3

It is day 3 of Blogmas! I hope you have been enjoying my posts so far :)

Today I am sharing a mini Christmas Tree that I decorated with Erst Wilder brooches. You read right. I wish I could take full credit for this idea but I saw it on their Instagram page and I wanted to re-create the look for my mini tree.



I got the tree from Target a few years back and I just use it my decor but never really do anything with it so I was excited to add my brooches to it!

I started with the top which is my T-Birds brooch:



I followed up with Kenickie, the car, Frenchie, my Tiki Mask and then my Sunflower:



Basically it was pretty easy to add them to the tree, I had to bend up a few of the branches but it worked out really well!

I think it looks great on my new end table!



Stayed for my alternate tree this year!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts