December Ispy Glam Bag Blogmas day 20

Yesterday was my last day of class and today is my school party then I am 100% done. I will be recapping this weekend possibly and ending Blogmas too!

Today is my final Ipsy Glam bag for 2017 and I have decided to at least to get January 2018's bag because I had glam bag points that I needed to use up before I cancel my subscription so I have a free product coming with my points. So yes even though I said that I was done with Ipsy you will see one more review.

Onto the bag:



December Theme: Snow Globe. They haven't done a real fancy glitter/shiny bag for a while so I really excited to see that also it is lined with mint which is very festive!

Products:

Luxie Beauty: Shader Brush (it said more but I am just shorting it): I used this for eye shadow it worked really well and you know I love brushes from Ipsy.


NYX Eyeliner in Onyx: You know how I feel about shadow..... so yeah

Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL: Another mascara too which I did use twice it comes out with a lot which I don't like but otherwise the product works well

Pixi by Petra mineral duo in Orchid Ornament: I love Pixi products and I believe this is eye shadow? This is a little dark for me.

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser: Yup another cleanser but it smells great and works really well too.

Overall, I gave the final 2017 Glam Bag an A

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts