Key Lime Jelly Beans Jar

This is a post-dated entry 1st of many for the week. Today is bank night where we turn our collected Relay money, get our t-shirts, find out our campsite, etc.

****************************
I had found this rather interesting sized mason jar at Dad's and I knew that I had to have it to alter. Right away I decided it should hold my key-lime pie flavored Jelly Bellys (which is eating two lime jeally bellys and then one vanilla one to get the key-lime pie flavor apparently) here a few shots:






I kept the design pretty simple since (again) the candy is so bright and I didn't want to take away from that. I added a lime (actual name!) garbo ribbon around the rim of the lid.








The lid I found the most challening. I really wanted to spell out Key Lime but I didn't have letters small enough so I did K & L instead, which I did like better. I also wished I had a lime sticker small enough to put on the lid maybe I'll draw some limes on there eventually.



This last pic was totally fun/random shot. My light up frog here (we'll call Sparky) loves my jelly bellys infact he is guarding them from Hoops and Yo-yo (pic not available because it didn't turn out ya know how that is!)

That's it for today!

Comments

Popular Posts