Where to begin?


Sorry for abandoning the blog world here for a while. Things were a bit crazy on the home front Friday night. I guess I will share some photos first from the rest of the week:






The kids got to see a puppet show twice this week



These are water bottles (duh) the kids made snow globes with them a classic craft I love to do




We chalked at playtime








The final animal was a giraffee









We made first aid kits in crafts





and had oragne soda floats :)

All and all the rest of the week went good. Mr. Peyton didn't show up the rest of the week, which was sad even the girls missed him but Izzy had her cousin Miss. Payton come and her friend Katelyn so that helped fill the empty void.

Today is the program at church where we share what we learned this week. The kids sing their songs that they learned, and each class shares something that they learned. Our class is sharing the monkey masks. So it's basically lead by the kids and the teachers.

That's it for me. I didn't want to totally abandon the you it's been a long week hopefully I will be back at blogging speed next week for now I am burned out.

Comments

  1. you and the kids had such a busy and productive week good on you..take care..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts