Crack!

Fooled you with the title didn’t I? Okay maybe not but whatever. I was reading the Crafty Chica’s blog and she was sharing a super cool pencil holder she had made out of flower pots when she mentioned that pens, pencils, markers, are like crack to artists/crafters. I kind of LOL at it then went about my daily hop. It didn’t occur to me till later she was RIGHT (remember I am blonde and it takes me longer to realize things sometimes). I discovered that:

1. I have more than two pens in my purse

2. I have a purple highlighter along with the regular colors I use sometimes at work

3. I have a strange love for sharpies

4. I also carry more than one pencil with my supplies

5. My kiddos use markers not crayons in Sunday school (don’t me wrong I love crayons but markers don’t break as easy as crayons do)

And if that weren’t enough here is the photographic evidence of my stash:




I am wondering if there is help for this? Like a version of AA? “Hi my name is Maggie and I am a pen, pencil, and marker addict”

Have a great start to the week everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts