Movie Review



Instead of my crafty post I re-scheduled it for later this week because I had gotten called into work Saturday so more and likely that means I may get an extra day off next week. But I thought I'd give a review of The Killers I saw Saturday afternoon.

The movie stars the hunky Ashton Kutcher *swoon* and the talent Katherine Heigl. Let me first off say I've seen all of Heigl's movie that she has made thus far Knocked up, 27 dresses, and The Ugly Truth. Each movie she has played the role flawlessly and I couldn't agree more with this movie. But I will get to more of that in a bit.

Quick run down of the movie (unless you plan to see this then don't read it)

Ashton plays Spencer basically a Bound-type assign (a license to kill). Katherine's charater Jen is on her way to Paris with her parents dad played by Tom Selleck. She was just dumped by her boyfriend. On her way to her room she runs into Spencer in the elevator. Next thing you know they're dating and Kutcher tells his boss he's out of the killing game (Martin Mull who played Leon in Rosenne). The movie jumps to 3 years later Spencer and Jen are married living and loving life. Until Spencer's boss tries to get him to back to work. The next thing you there is a bounty of Spencer's head everyone is out to kill him including the neighbors.

I'll leave it at that if you want to know the rest see the movie.

I laughed so hard. I've Katherine since her Izzy days on Grey's. I really couldn't picture any other actress pulling the character better then her she is on my top list of actresses they are:

1. Drew Berrymore

2. Katherine Heigl

3. Cameron Diaz

4. Anne Hathaway

5. Brittney Murphy (RIP)

And then there's Ashton he's very talent *swoon* he plays in good movies too. My top actors would be

1. Jim Carrey

2. Johnny Depp

3. Ashton Kutcher

4. Leonardo DiCaprio (though I haven't seen anything new of his work love his old stuff)

5. Robert Patterson

If your into Romantic Comedies with action this both for guys and girls so makes a great date movie!

Just like the pros that review the movies I'm going to give it smiles instead of stars

:) :) :) :) :) 5 smiles!

Thanks for reading and later days!

Comments

Popular Posts