Oops!



This is a very late post. My co-worker and great pal Rhonda birthday was during Relay. I feel bad that I didn't around to posting the card until now. I have Shannon's card to share yet too but I plan to wait until she gets back from vacay, to post it on here in case she reads this blog or something. Anyways here is Rhonda's card:






If you remember this blue straw paper from the Christmas sign I made, and also I had made my fish-sticks card from it. What surprised me was I had enough paper to make two cards didn’t remember that.

The cute stickers are EK success.

Inside:




Jolee’s cupcake sticker you’ve seen in other cards before and letter stickers also EK success.
I actually made this card on a whim; I was going through stuff in my card box actually and came across the blank one. So I just grabbed the stickers and the rest as they say is history. So lucky for me I had this made up already so I didn't have to hurry up and make a card for Rhonda.
I need to that more often make cards ahead of time. So if I ever forget (again) I just grab a pre-made card. I think I have another set of these stickers and more colored straw paper sounds like a plan :)
Have a great week and Happy 1st day of summer!!

Comments

Popular Posts