Gasp! John Mayer was photo shopped!!

Okay it may not be a BIG DEAL to you but to me this a tragedy (of the moment anyways). But how could John Mayer go from this:




My lush copy the Rolling Stones Feb '10


To this:


From People Magazine with the guy from Jersery Shore

I know what your thinking she has completly lost it. But seriously I picked up People magazine's 50 most amazing bodies issue (yummy) and discover this!! John Mayer has a spare tire! It's all that damn sugary cereal he demands to have in the green room or whatever the eff it's called backstage at shows.

So my conclusion JM has been photo shopped. I mean know the score I am a photo shop expert after all it's a great tool and there was a whole episode on Ugly Betty about it too. There has been debates over it too. But seeing one your of heart throbs who you actually thought had 6 pack abs turns he doesn't is a bit of a disappointment like when you find out Santa Claus doesn't exist.

Again I know it's stupid and I will get over it but for now

WHY JOHN MAYER? WHY????

Comments

Popular Posts