Dork moment

I admit it I have do have major blonde or dork moments. In fact I laugh at most blonde jokes because truthfully they're very funny. But here is a fine example of my dork-ism at work.

Sunday after church, I had came home and was getting ready to take a power nap before working that night. I had brought home markers from my Sunday school room since I my markers weren't so great (how ironic) to use to color my Luminarias. I had bought Pip-Squeaks markers by Crayola for my kiddos simply because 1. They are good for their little hands and 2. They were on sale. I decided to pack them up to take to work so I could work on my Luminarias during some down time.


I took some zip lock bags and began to pack the markers up, in fact I needed two bags for all the Pip-Squeaks markers. I thought boy there was a lot of markers but didn't really think about it. Later at work, I was got out the markers to start the Luminarias when I made the discovery:



Yes I had packed up two complete sets of markers. As Monica said on an episode of Friends "I am that stupid" Lol.

Go ahead laugh I would be offended if you didn't :)

We all have our moments and this was mine

What is your dork moment?

Comments

Popular Posts