The beading bunch

First off thanks to listening me rant about JM I know, I KNOW it’s crazy but hey that’s how I am like I said this a free-range blog. I like to blog about my creative musings (no pun intended) but I also like to rant about other things like JM being photo-shopped Bret Michaels and what he’s doing, and wackiness of my life in general then I forgot I post-dated some pictures of Mr. Mason from baby-sitting him and Morgan last week *slaps hand to forehead* oh well double the posting pleasure I guess.

But anyways I am deciding today’s post will be my last and I am taking the weekend off. Usually I post-date a bunch of stuff but I just thought a three day weekend away from posting I can handle then I will be back Monday, which happens to be the final Relay meeting for the year. So I will have a report on that. Without further ado…

(Insert Brady bunch music)



I admit it. I am a bead-aholic. I think any well-rounded crafter is and they won’t let you into the club unless you know how to bead! Just kidding. I’ve always like to bead before it became like a huge overnight sensation, heck I remember when OTC got onto the beading bandwagon. Anyways so I’m back on a beading kick again; which is ok to dabble in other projects for a while.
Seriously I hadn’t even looked at my beads forever. It was when I made my anklet that I decided to dust of my bead box and start playing again. Enough rambling let me show you the goods:

I made this baseball bracelet to wear to an Omaha Royals game may have to make matching earrings too!

This is a t-shirt scrap necklace (from the KC shirt) with just a mix of leftover beads fun, random and totally me. *grins*



So back to the whole beading thing, I spent Sunday night sorting through my bead box. A tedious task if there ever was one. No hot date for me (ha, ha, ha) just a tons of tiny little beads and findings. Not as exciting as sorting your sock drawer but it had to be done.

____________________________

1 last thing I have some very exciting news to be sharing with y’all soon but I have to wait because I really don’t want to jinx it hopefully I can tell you next week! I am already bursting at the seams!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Comments

Popular Posts