D'oh!




Boy do I feel like Homer here. I forgot to share something that sort of went a long with my cards yesterday.



I had made a small gift to go a long with Bailey’s card:




It’s a cell phone charm (the pic is so bad). I had made it for her a while back never got it sent to her so I made sure it was sent along with the card. She likes monkeys like Shannon too. I added a GID B bead for a little something extra. Cell charms are kind of hard lack of space.

Anyways I hope Miss Bay likes it. She got a cell last year at 10 I know. I miss seeing my girls. I haven’t been up to see them in forever. Money, gas, timing have been issues lately I am hoping I can see them soon or convince mom to bring them here so we can do a photo shoot :)





That’s it for today rather short post but you deserve it since I ramble so much on here!

Comments

Popular Posts