Party Pooper

Have you heard of the song party pooper?  It's to the tune to hail to the cheif? "Every party has pooper that's why we invited you party pooper, party pooper"  Gotta love a classic.  The reason I ask I am sharing an altered book page today:


I had done this page a while back and I decided to share it today.





My party pooper.  Isn't she too cute for words?  She is from the Crafty Secrets Altered Fairies line. I can't remember the name of the paper she's sitting on. 


She's a little mischievous too :) Label: EK Success


And dangerously sweet :)  I've had this sticker for a while also it comes from a punk line that's all I can remember don't ya hate when that happens when you have stuff for so long you can't remember?  I am plan on getting back to the book altering.

********************************

This wasn't my "planned" post I was having trouble yesterday getting today's post up.  From pictures not loading, post not saving, etc, and just when I figure out how to link up stuff, about time right?  So I will try it again another day. 

As always thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts