Coffee Card

I'm baaaccckkk!  My co-worker Marlaine's birthday is Friday and she is a Starbucks junkie if you remember around Christmas last year she was my secret Santa so I got her a gift card from Starbucks and made her a super cute card holder  so I took that into consideration with her card. I think even Hoops and Yoyo would be proud of this card( They love coffee too):

This would be my 3rd actual shaped card, I've made.  The front is pretty clean and simple.  I used scrap paper from the stash Vicki gave me and use Bic Fine points for the outlining.  For the sleeve where normally you'd have your logo is a cupcake, from K & Company.



The back isn't really that special I just cheated and typed out "Happy Birthday" printed it, and used a Sharpie Fine point (I have cafe style ones) to trace the letters.  I need to get some (better) Happy Birthday rubber stamps eventually. 

I totally understand the love of Starbucks.  It stinks we only have one here in town and a Scooters (ick). I don't drink coffee all that much but I will go for a hot chocolate (when it's cold) and I will have to try their iced teas before summer is over . 

I am working on a new card alternative that I'm excited for and I am thinking about Halloween cards already.  I was at the last minute last year and never got around to posting them.  I have a few duck tape projects to share also and sneaks!  Oh I haven't forgotten to show you step-by-step on how to make the round card either that maybe tomorrow who knows?? 

_______________________________

One more thing!!  I got my car back!!!!! I was THIS close not getting it back dad called me around noon was it? I can't remember I was sleeping, anyways the mechanic noticed when he was testing driving it that the car wasn't safe to drive something else was wrong (Remember good old Murphy is an optimist) a warning went off in my head RECALL.  Shorty is a Toyota Scion if you recall and lucky it has dodged a lot of the major recalls that have happen to others Toyotas.  Dad said either the bearings were out or the hub.  The hub would of not been good I found out it would of meant Shorty staying there another week while the part came in.  Lucky for me it wasn't the hub just the bearings still it's a blessing though had I driven out of town and Shorty would of pulled a fast one on me the results probably would of not been good. Oh well. The honeymoon is over I guess.

Until next time, Later days! 

Comments

Popular Posts