Weekend in photos

It’s true what they say a picture is worth a 1,000 words; being an amateur photographer (that dreams one day being an actual photographer) I take the words to heart. Anyways, I’ve noticed the weekends I’m off they tend to go faster then the ones I work. Maybe it’s me I don’t know anyways so let’s get started with the pictures yeah?

So I'm starting with Saturday because nothing really exciting happen Friday except cleaning. Saturday morning warranted a trip to Staples aka office supply Heaven:


I had to share this all the stuff "that's seen on TV" they always say
"Not sold in stores" yeah right.  And Staples has a shelf dedicatied to it.


The wall of colorful binders


Later in the afternoon Mary, her nephew Adam and I went to our local waterpark:





 

The watertower it dumps water like every 5-10 mintues?
The bench at the snack shack

The train/kid's water slide


The yummy Frito pie at the snack shack :)

The tent above us

The chair next to mine

Me relaxing. Please ignore my freakishly pale legs

We had a great time later my green flip flop (the left) blew out really.  I didn't even step on a pop top lol.  I will miss them they gave me 1 year of  service RIP.  Then at home I had another yummy treat:

Ben & Jerry's newest flavor YUMMY!

I don't have a picture for the next thing but, Saturday night I was doing dishes in the kitchen while Mary and crew went to the video store (is that what they're still called even though you rent dvds now?) so after I finished, I went into the living to play the PS2 when I saw IT a snake!!!! Sidebar: I hate snakes they freak me out don't know what it is about them but I have such a fear of them. 

I screamed then ran back into the kitchen for a broom-anything to get rid of it well it hid so I stood on the couch trying to figure out where the heck it was calling Mary to get home pronto to help.  Note: this was also my 2nd snake in the house incident that going much smoother than this.  Now Mary, her brother, and her mom are fearful of snakes too. Mary contacted her boyfriend Jacob to come help too. He isn't afraid of them and has helped us before.  We managed to find the buggar and get it the heck out of the house.  Hearts were a pounding after that let me tell you.  That was a great way to end the night NOT.

Sunday I went to Gordman's to get dress slacks and I snapped a few more photos some are saved for a later post this week but I will share one now:

Skull suitcases super cute!
So that was my weekend pretty much.  Loads of fun as always!  The week is going to be HOT so I am going to try and stay where it's cool welcome dog days of summer!

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts