Buggin

Happy Friday!  I have been working on duck tape projects this week including the wallet and some other fun things including bugs!  Check them out:

Bee. Who says they have to be yellow and black?

Dragon Fly- was supposed to be a butterfly but the wings kept getting smaller and smaller. 

Lady bug- again it doesn't have to be red and black!

Spider eek!!

Worm- he's crawling up my ruler :)

It's for a project in the works for the fall.  I know I am already thinking about fall weird. Anything to keep my mind off the benchmark application it's been sent about three weeks today so I am sure they have it. But again I won't know till next month (September) so my creative ideas hang in the balance of the powers that be on whether I get it or not.  It's always best to keep my mind off things.

That it's for me have a great weekend! 

Comments

Popular Posts