Guess it's never too early


As you can see I’ve dug out my Halloween crafting stuff. A lot of my fellow artist friends have already started on Halloween stuff even *ugh* Christmas cards. Don’t get me wrong I usually love to think about Halloween early but also part of me thinks it’s wrong! Wrong! Wrong! But the other day I began to think about it again that maybe I should get at least a head start on my Halloween cards.

I decided to make tag cards, it’s simple, lucky for me I have leftover Halloween paper, and stickers in fact, I have stickers that I haven’t even opened yet. I couldn’t find my Crafty Secrets Halloween stickers that I got at Precious Treasures for free. It was quite funny me at 7:30am yesterday rooting through my craft totes with a towel on my head, and in my PJ's.  I will find them though for later use. I plan on full creating mode Thursday night (during Project Runway) and Friday morning.  I have printed these great images from the Crafty Secrets website and I'm eager to play with them maybe if they turn out I can submit them!

With Halloween I always like to dress up in costume because I feel your never too old to dress up. I'm considering going as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland  I love Johnny Depp's outfit in the movie I think it could be major fun to recreate the costume.  I promise to keep you posted as things develop!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts