So yeah

Things are back to normal as they get around here. I did go into Alltel Saturday (after a few hours of sleep) and got myself a new phone a Samsung Glint it’s a cute little pink flip phone (where as my old was a Motorola and was a slider phone = one huge pain the my tush) I like Wal-Mart have a love hate relationship with Alltel which is now Verizon? Anyhoo I got there right before the rush of people came in (they are always really busy even on a Saturday). See I had done my research *pats self on the back* I knew that the Glint was free and came with a rebate. You know since I am “Lifestyles of the suddenly broke”.

I get my favorite sales rep Jeremy I think my soul purpose in life is to make the poor guy miserable you see when I had my 1st flip phone back in late 2007, I had major issues with it and Jeremy was the lucky rep to assist me but that’s a story for another day. Everything was going swell until Jeremy tries to sell my accessories a cell holster (does anybody use one?), a car charger (which if I play my cards right I can get for supa cheap later on) and blue tooth come on Jeremy buddy seriously?  I am getting probably the cheapest phone on Earth because I am that clumsy, and knowing me I'd drop the bluetooth and step on it or run it over. I tell him thanks but no thanks and leave with my Glint.  I like the phone so far I have 15 days and if I'm not happy I can trade but I have to pay a restocking fee, more and likely I will keep it perhaps I will treat it better than the other time will tell. 

Meanwhile I will try to get back to the creative posts soon I have a few things to share while I work out the kinks of my phone. 

Later days!

Comments

Popular Posts