Blast from my creative past

I am happily working away on few projects. But today I've decided to share something from my creative past. I wasn't going to post today but I have a lot to share next week, so I thought I'd try to get a jump start on things :)

Funky no?  I had a bunch of these mini canvases around so I was experimenting doing different things with them at the time maybe like a year or so ago?  I am very bad I didn't sign or date this oops.  It's Andy Warhol inspired, tissue paper, glue and a plastic spoon. 

I came across it while cleaning out the big closet Friday.  It does need some TLC a few tissue pieces have came loose and I am thinking another layer of blue couldn't hurt.  I added the bright orange ribbon at the top to be hung in small little creative space in my room.  I have a few other small canvas piece that I have done and I will be sharing them from time to time on here.  I'm bummed because you can't find mini canvas around here anymore (stupid Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree).  I may to check out the crafty houses of worship (Michaels and Hobby Lobby) when I'm in the Big O again.

That's it for me see ya Monday!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts