Life is good and then the cell phone breaks

So much for not writing on a Saturday but I really didn't want to ruin my Project Runway reviews with the  woes and drama of my life.  I swear I should almost have my own reality show.  Let's just say Murphy is not my BFF (Valerie said that on Project Runway)  

Ok last week was bad  no rotten like a nasty gross smelling pot in the sink that hasn't been washed in days and I'm lucky one who cleans it while turning green in the process (sorry for gross moment but it's has happened more then once).  So I fell of the face of the blogging planet to figure things out.  This week was a lot better.  I got my car back you know, was able to get a new key made locally (thanks Ace Hardware!) and my money problems were solved.  Friday came the day went alright I got my side of the room cleaned, did a small load of laundry and even put away the laundry that had been sitting in the basket since Monday. I even snuck in a bit of creating time. Afternoon rolled along and my allergies decided to be well an asshole to me.  I gave up on reading, my Sex and the City watching to lie down I need to rest anyways since I have to work this weekend. 

I felt horrid first I was freezing so I turned down the AC, put on my John Cena sweatpants and tried to go back to sleep during this time Mary calls inviting me to a wedding she's going to today for company, she texts me as well, I get hot wind up putting back on shorts, Mary's cat insists she has to sleep by my head, my sides ache (I have asthma so I am sure this had something to do with the aches) and my nose is running non stop.  I gave up sleep about 9:30pm (I usually sleep till about 9:55 or so) let the dogs out that woke me to begin with, and watched King of the Hill while getting ready for work. 

I noticed Thursday during Project Runway that my cell wasn't charing I kept checking the cord to make it wasn't frayed like the last time (I have cell phone issues) nope cord was fine.  I figured it was the charing port itself I've had issues with it before you know many many times.  I have a habit issue with dropping the darn thing all the time and the little part inside pops out.  Yeah it's happen yet again.  It's my own fault again too and yet I can't help but me mad at myself.  So I am hoping I can wait another week and get something new by next pay day.  What sucks even more there goes cell pictures for projects because they transfer to my e-mail.  Well as October 1st anyways Alltel is getting rid of the picture transfer program anyways. 

I will have to check back logs of my e-mails to see what projects I haven't shared yet until I can get my new phone fixed. All I can say is no wonder I have the insurance on my cell phone. 

Have a great weekend everyone.

Comments

  1. I, too, have been the lucky one to get a little green around the gills whilst cleaning a pot that by all rights should have been cleaned days earlier. It's not fun!

    I hope you get the phone business sorted out! So frustrating when they go on the fritz!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts