Stuck at Prom winners

Ok. I had planned to share a project today but one of my pictures didn't turn out so I'm experiencing technical difficulties so I will (promise) re-shoot the picture and share the project tomorrow.  But for now I thought I should share the winners of the 2010 Duck Tape Annual "Stuck at the Prom" contest:
Ray and Yancy!  They've won $3,000 scholarships each and also $3,000 for their school!  Very cute!  Here are the 2nd and 3rd place winners:


Brittney and Rowan (they were the couple I was rooting for) they did a paint splatter theme fun! They won a $2,000 scholarships.


Carina & Susie they did a fairy/butterfly theme the skirt on the right weighed over 50 lbs wow!! They've won a $1,000 scholarships.

Congrats to all the winners!  Check out http://www.duckbrand.com/Promotions/stuck-at-prom.aspx for the top ten and other entries!

I need to get started on my duck tape wallet for my friend Joy I think this is the motivation I needed!

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts