Take a memo

Finally I am sharing something creative on here, I almost didn't again but I quickly snapped my photos and they turned out much better.  I've taken a short break from the book altering for now.  I've enjoyed every minute but it's a bit overwhelming at the same time. So I made this last week:

A punk style memo clip!  The purple mad for plaid and skull are from my Rock King Mat Stack, the letters are EK Success (yeah I realized later the letters weren't centered oops :-/) here is the back:

Skull paisley! Also from the Rock King Mat Stcik.  This was like a chip clip or whatever from an Alltell  promo. Optional is to add a magnet for a fridge clip but mine I use with a nail on the wall in my room. Works just as well :)

Speaking of memos check this out:

Cupcake memo pad with Bling sprinkles!  I got this in a cute little birthday gift box from my Relay peeps.  I love the simple things sometimes.

I am half done with the ducktape wallet it's assembled, I just have to fold the sides tape them and figure out how I am going to make a slot for the drivers lincense and slots for credit cards, etc.  That might take some thought. I think I will have aother sneak of my book altering again maybe tomorrow.


Later days!

Comments

Popular Posts