Ducktape wallet #2

Wow.  Hard to believe it's September tomorrow let alone fall is sneaking around the corner part of me hates to see Summer go because it always seems to go so dang fast.  The other part is eager for football season, chili, hay rack rides, leaves, and Halloween. 

With fall there are the colors of fall oranges, reds, some yellows, and browns.  The next couple of posts will be dedicated to color, but for today I am sharing something that is well fall related hunting season is around the corner too so you'll see more camouflage as well.  How about a duck tape wallet made of camo?

and purple too.  I made this for Shannon a while back.  I made hers different then the one I made for my friend Joy as you can see.  Longer style wallets are a trend now a days and I really wanted to try it with Shannon's.  Notice it has a strap across it. 


The inside has more pockets then the other as well.  It was a bit more of a challenge then the first but still just as fun! 

See you tomorrow with more color fun!



Comments

Popular Posts