Sneaky peeks!

Yes it’s that time again! I haven’t done a sneaky peek in forever. As you know, I am working on altering my first book. The process well, hasn’t been fun for me because I was in the planning stages for a while. I (as always) have tons of ideas but I knew I had to jot everything down, figure out what I was going to do before actually doing (like I usually do) it. Now that the planning stages are done I can start to assemble everything. Onto the sneaks!



The first above is at the back of the book; it is going to be a shadow box (of what well that’s a secret!) it wasn’t easy let me tell you. Sometimes creating isn’t easy!

Next up:




Now this page was fun and easy! I simply took two different color stamp pads and went to town on the page. Am super pleased with the results! What’s under the sticky note? All I will tell you that the title of the chapter inspired me for the page!

That's it for now and for the weekend I am going to keep you in suspense bwahahaha! Only until Monday and hopefully I'll have something finished to share!
Have a GREAT weekend! I know I will :)

Comments

  1. have fun..looks like it will be fab..have a great summer weekend..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts